Space Dress Up Day is on Thursday 18th May. There will also be a space themed lunch on the day.
Rush Green Primary School seeks to serve the community by striving to ensure the highest standards of education for every child entrusted to our care. Our vision is to promote a positive, caring learning community; where the values of mutual respect, tolerance, compassion, hard work and commitment enable our learners to become the model global citizens of the future. The aims of our school form the basis for all that we do at Rush Green Primary School as we... STRIVE TO SUCCEED.
Please click here to view the School brochure. The brochure is intended to help you know more about our School, its organisation and the way in which we will care and educate your children.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Sports for School event23May2017
- Year 5 trip to Lincolnsfield25May2017
- Last day of term - non uniform day26May2017
- Half Term29May2017
- Children back to school05Jun2017
- Along with a spaced themed lunch we thought it would be a fun idea to dress up too. Turn yourself into an alien or a spaceman for the day. Find some interesting space facts and attach them to your clothing!
- Huge congratulations to the RG team who attended a sporting Panathlon event at Becontree Leisure Centre. As a team we battled hard against other schools in the B&D area to come a valiant 4th. The children were very proud of their medals.
On Thursday 4th May, Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 were visited by Google, to experience their virtual reality headsets. First the teachers tried it out and then each class had a turn. We visited places such as the Amazon rainforest, outer space, under the sea and cities such as Rio de Janeiro. View the slideshow below.