Challenge Day: Rush Green and Future Transport; Enabling Enterprise Education
Enabling Enterprise is an award-winning not-for-profit social enterprise, set up by a team of teachers. Our mission is to equip young people with the skills, experiences and aspirations they need to succeed in life.
This week is Art Week - don't forget to bring in materials for your children!
On behalf of the pupils, staff and governors, it is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our school website.
Since the amalgamation of the poorly performing infant and junior schools in 2013, Rush Green Primary School has made rapid progress to become one of the highest achieving schools in Barking and Dagenham. In 2016, the school was recognised and congratulated on the very high level of progress our pupils make, by the Rt Hon Nick Gibb, the Minister of State for School Standards. The school is aiming to continue to build on recent successes and is continuing its upward trajectory towards providing an outstanding education for all children.
We have high expectations of what our children can achieve and strive to innovate and inspire all children, through a broad and balanced curriculum, so that they attain their very best and become confident, articulate and successful individuals in an ever changing global society.
We provide an exceptional learning environment and experience for our children and we use excellent resources, including high quality staff training, so that pupils make excellent progress.
We strongly encourage visits to our school and we look forward to meeting you.
Latest School Calendar Events
- Stay and play for new Reception pupils03Jul2017
10.45 - 11.45am and 2.15 - 3.00pm
- Reception trip to Tropical Wings04Jul2017
- 6H and 6W Leaver's Play05Jul2017
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Nursery Admission Meetings06Jul2017
9.15 - 10am and 2.15 - 3.00pm
- 6A and 6J Leaver's Play06Jul2017
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Please can children bring in materials, such as plastic bottles and cereal boxes, by Friday 23rd June. The children's finished art work will be available to see on Wednesday 12th July at our open evening.
- Along with a spaced themed lunch we thought it would be a fun idea to dress up too. Turn yourself into an alien or a spaceman for the day. Find some interesting space facts and attach them to your clothing!
On Thursday 4th May, Years 3, 4, 5 and 6 were visited by Google, to experience their virtual reality headsets. First the teachers tried it out and then each class had a turn. We visited places such as the Amazon rainforest, outer space, under the sea and cities such as Rio de Janeiro. View the slideshow below.